What is the number one must-do experience while visiting Finland? A visit to Lapland, of course!
Join VIS as we are going far beyond the Arctic Circle to experience the real Finnish winter in the northernmost ski resort of Europe in Saariselkä, the place which had ski slopes open even in
Meet arctic animals in Ranua Wildlife Park, experience Santa Claus village in Rovaniemi, take selfies with the reindeer at a farm hosted by Sami people, enjoy the beautiful Arctic landscape and if you are lucky, the mesmerizing Northern lights! There is also a wide range of winter sports you can try – everything from adventurous snowshoeing and skiing to husky sledding, snowmobile driving and even swimming in the Arctic Ocean.
The group will accommodate in atmospheric cottages on the slope of the Kaunispää-mountain, which is a perfect place for spotting the Aurora Borealis!
Where can you sign up?! Following this link!
If you add yourself to the waitlist, you will get an email before the trip is about to be opened up for sale. Remember that signing up for the waiting list does not guarantee a spot on the trip!
Last semester the trip was sold out almost instantly, so don't hesitate and join us for this unforgettable journey in Northern Lapland!
The price of the trip is from 415 €.
What is included in the price:
- A round trip by bus to Rovaniemi & Saariselkä
- Accommodation in 3-14 person cabins with sauna for 4 nights
- Visit of the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi
- Visit to Ranua Zoo (autumn season) OR
- Visit of the world famous Kemi Snowcastle (spring season)
- Tour guide services in the destination
Package price does not include:
- Catering, meals, breakfasts
- Bed linen (can be rented in Saariselkä for 15€/trip)
- Extra activities as described in the itinerary (can be booked online until 7 days before departure)
Book this trip before 15.9.2017 and get free breakfast buffet in Ranua Zoo!
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or customerservice@timetravel
(for calls outside Finland).
- An ESNcard of this section required.