Explore the largest glacier in Europe, see the capital city of Norway and spend your night in a cabin. This is a 4-day trip to Norway with VIS!
- 28th of September (Thursday) at 7:00 in the morning we will leave Växjö and arrive in Oslo, the capital city of Norway in the afternoon. We will spend a night in a hostel there
- 29th of September (Friday) we will continue to Jostedal, our destination, after some time exploring in Oslo. In Jostedal you will be assigned a cabin.
- 30th of September (Saturday), time to go hiking and see the largest glacier in Europe! Thereafter you will be able to do some kayaking on the way back from the glacier!
- 1st of October (Sunday) we will leave in the morning and travel all the way back to Växjö, we will arrive late in the evening.
LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS!
Note that the cabins are not all the same, some of you will get larger cabins with all facilities while others will get smaller ones with facilities outside. This is something that is not controlled by VIS!
Please keep in mind, that it is your responsibility to ensure that you don't have any overlaps with your classes and exams!
Ticket release: 28/8 VIS evening
- Bus transportation for the whole trip
- One night at a hostel in Oslo
- Two nights in a cabin in Jostedal
- Hiking and kayaking
- NO food is included in the price.
- An ESNcard of this section required.