St. Petersburg trip
Want to explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg without worrying about a visa? Join Växjö Internatinal Students (ESN Växjö) on a visa-free ferry trip to St. Petersburg! Experience top quality culture, get on tours to outstanding palaces and sights, and have great parties in a true Russian style!
You can find out more and sign up here.
The price of the trip is from 365 € (~3481 SEK).
Included in the price:
- Bus transportation to Helsiniki
- Ferry trip Helsinki-St Petersburg-Helsinki
- Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
- Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 3 nights (shared double room basis)
- 3 x hotel breakfast
- Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
- Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum
- Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
- Transportation sea terminal-hotel-sea terminal in St Petersburg
- Services of a tour leader in St Petersburg
- All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
- Tourist map and information package of St Petersburg
Available for extra fees:
- Single room supplement
- Optional guided excursions and activities
- Travel insurance
For questions and other information regarding the online registration or the activities of the trip please contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or customerservice@timetravel
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).
- An ESNcard of this section required.