VIS St. Petersburg Trip
Want to explore the beautiful city of St. Petersburg without worrying about a visa?
Join Växjö International Students (ESN Växjö) on a visa-free ferry trip to St. Petersburg! Experience top quality culture, get on tours to outstanding palaces and sights, have great parties and a lot of fun -
You can find out more and sign up here: https://
Sign up will start Wednesday 24.01.2018. at 12 o'clock
Before that you can add yourself to the waitlist. Adding yourself to the waitlist means you will get an email before the trip is about to be opened up for sale.
Remember that signing up for the waiting list does not guarantee a spot on the trip!
The price of the trip is from 355€
OBS! Early bird discount if you sign up before 15.02.2018
What is included in the price:
• Bus transportation Växjö-Stockholm-Växjö
• Ferry trip Stockholm-Helsinki- St Petersburg-Helsinki- Tallinn-Stockholm
• Accommodation in 4-person economy-class cabin on the ferry
• Accommodation in a centrally located 3* hotel 2 nights (shared double room basis) with breakfast
• Guided city sight-seeing tour by bus in English
• Guided tour of the State Hermitage Museum
• Guided tour of the St. Peter and Paul fortress
• Transportation sea terminal-hotel- sea terminal in St Petersburg
• Services of a tour leader in St Petersburg
• All mandatory fees (port fee, fuel surcharge, passport registration)
• Tourist map and information package of St Petersburg
For extra cost (see website)
• Single room supplement
• Optional guided excursions and activities
• Travel insurance
Please note that all participants must have a travel passport valid for at least 6 months after the end of the trip.
For questions and other information contact Timetravels Customer service for assistance via Helpdesk or customerservice@timetravel
Cost of the phone call is 0,09 €/call + 0,17 €/min + international call charge (for calls outside Finland).